Pages

Oct 12, 2016

Beauty and the Beast Rose Stained Glass Candle Jar Disney

Beauty and the Beast Rose Stained Glass Candle Jar Disney
This __candle jar depicts scenes from the classic fairy tale "Beauty and the Beast" hand painted on a recycled glass jar, and sealed with a lacquer finish. When a __candle is lit inside the jar it produces a soft, flickering glow, reminiscent of sunlight coming through a stained glass window. The jar measures approximately 5.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches in diameter. Since I use recycled jars, the dimensions for each one may vary, but never by more than half an inch. A tea-light candle is included, but I can also substitute a fake flickering candle upon request.
*Please Note: Due to the amount of time and work each jar requires, I generally need the full length of processing time. If you absolutely need the jar before the scheduled ship-by date, please let me know and depending on my schedule I may be able to accommodate an earlier shipment.*
Take a peak at my instagram: @emily_grygier for some behind the scenes, a bit of my life, and other projects I'm working on!