Pages

Oct 12, 2016

The Fifth Element Movie Handcrafted Replica Stones Without Candles

The Fifth Element Movie Handcrafted Replica Stones Without Candles
You're viewing a handcrafted replica set of The Fifth Element stones that have been made into tealight __candle holders. These are handmade by me out of wood cut from a Douglas fir 4 X 4. These sets take many hours to complete. The tealight candles come in four colors... blue, green yellow, and red which is each color of the 4 elements from the movie. After completion all sets are primed and then sprayed with a stone accent paint to give them that stone look. I take much pride into making these and will make them as perfect as possible, but keep in mind they are handmade and for that reason will not be 100% perfect. Each set measures about 10" high by about 3" wide. I make 3-4 of these each week so if you notice that I am sold out don't worry, I will list more as they are made. Please email me with anymore questions.

STONE OPTIONS:

As of right now you can choose to have this set painted as pictured above or unpainted if you would like to paint the set yourself. If you would like an unpainted set you must email me before any transaction is made. Unpainted sets are considered a special order and will be fabricated upon request. Unpainted sets are $85 plus shipping. I also offer another set in a separate listing in my shop that have holes drilled on the top for tealights which are also offered unpainted as well. If you are interested in the tealight stones please check out my other listing.


SHIPPING FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT!

Sending this package anywhere other then the United States can be expensive due to the fact it's over 3 pounds. This item can be sent one of two ways which are international parcel post or international priority mail. Parcel post is the cheapest way to send it however, parcel post is not the most reliable service. There are times packages take over a month to reach their destination and it can't be insured or tracked. The only other option is sending it priority mail international which is double the price, but the package is insured and tracked and gets to its destination in a lot shorter amount of time. I currently have international shipping set to the amount of $64.50 which is the cost of international priority mail to anywhere in the world. I understand that is very expensive and for those of you who don't want to pay that much I will give you the option to have it sent parcel post for $32.47 However, I do not recommend having it sent parcel post and I can not guarantee that the package will reach its destination. That being said if you choose to have it sent parcel post then the buyer of this item assumes all responsibility for that package being sent in this manner and therefore the seller (being me) can not be responsible for a lost package. If you wish to have it sent parcel post please email me before purchasing so the price of shipping can be changed.