Pages

Oct 10, 2016

Black Cat Oil Burner - Wax Melter - Yawning Cat - Candle Holder - Halloween - Tea Light - Night - Illustration - Wax - Cats - Kitten Art

Black Cat Oil Burner - Wax Melter - Yawning Cat - Candle Holder - Halloween - Tea Light - Night - Illustration - Wax - Cats - Kitten Art
I challenge you not to yawn while looking at this sweet little yawning cat oil burner!

Hand painted with high quality black enamel with a uniquely designed illustration of a sleepy, yawning cat!

Perfect for adding lavender oil to help promote a great nights sleep!

Comes with a free tealight candle, & gift wrapping if required.
Approx 10cm in height

My items are made to order so please allow up to 5 days for yours to be shipped, contact me if you're in a rush and I'll do my best to work on a shorter timescale! All items are shipped standard mail unless otherwise requested.