Pages

Oct 8, 2016

Set of 2 ( 3, 6) hanging lights. String lights. Custom listing. Indoor home decor . String art

Set of 2 ( 3, 6) hanging lights. String lights. Custom listing. Indoor home decor . String art
As features in the magazine. . "Somerset Home " August issue 2016

Set of 3 hanging lights. String lights. Custom listing.

Hanging light decor. Macrame hanging lantern. Flameless candles. Bohemian macrame. Macrame mini basket. Off white cotton string light

Would you like to have some flameless lantern at your home? I would like - that's why I created those beautiful Macrame hanging lights or you can call them hanging lanterns.

It's made out of untreated cotton twine. I designed mini basket in a flower pattern to let the flameless light go through the space. The size of the basket is 2x2 inches

The total length of this beautiful and unique macrame hanging light is 19 inches. It has a knotted hoop which you can easily hang on a small nail on the wall or as I use at home push pins.

To make it easy for you I will include 6 available from my stock flameless candles