Pages

Nov 5, 2016

candle holder ceramic sculpture home decor Asian girl in kimono orange purple pink ceramic art

candle holder ceramic sculpture home decor Asian girl in kimono orange purple pink ceramic art
I handbuilt this ceramic art piece from a slab of clay, and shaped it into a self-standing curved decorative piece. I also made the __candle holder which echoes the shape and it sits separately in front of it and it really makes a lovely sculpture, especially when the __candle is lit.

Against a stylized floral background of melon, green and red I painted an Asian girl with arms outstretched. She is wering a lovely kimono, which is orchid, green, blue and purple. I wonder if she is exposing her pretty little bosom on purpose or if she is unaware that her kimono has loosened.... What do you think?

SIZE: 7 1/2" straight across the bottom X 5" high.

I accept Paypal, direct deposit and Etsy gift cards and appreciate payment at time of purchase. As soon as payment clears, I will ship your piece by Canada Post. It usually takes 4-8 business days to arrive in the US. I ship internationally as well; if you would like an exact rate, kindly email me with your full address.

I try to match the colors of my photos as closely as possible to the actual pieces; however, monitors do vary. The actual piece is always the best:)

I love to do commissions. Have an idea? Pls. convo me:)