Pages

Nov 5, 2016

Wood candlestick, tea lights aromatherapy, 2 candles apple wood art, candlestick tea candle interior fresh, home Aroma therapy refreshment,

Wood candlestick, tea lights aromatherapy, 2 candles apple wood art, candlestick tea <a href=
Candlestick from old apple tree art holder Relax. Do you need warmth and atmosphere, beauty and aesthetics of handmade unique that complement your home environment? Are you looking for something for home decor that is missing from your kit for relaxation? You have chosen the right product! Tea candle, you see, represents a perfect combination of natural elements - wood tightly and my idea of relaxing magic. Soak up the warmth that radiates this candlestick for you! As any product from me, and in this candle, I put a piece of me, 100% accuracy and very positive energy.

Approximate dimensions:
24x17 cm. / 9.4x6.7in. /

Unique craftsmanship, single unit.
Enjoy it! :)
_____________________________
With each purchase you will receive additional gift, as a sigh for my thankful that you appreciate my products.
For questions about the product, please contact me!