Pages

Nov 5, 2016

Pre-Columbian Dancers,Circle of Friends Clay Candle Holder,Seven Friends in a Circle,Aztec Clay Candle Holder,Mayan Clay Candle Holder

Pre-Columbian Dancers,Circle of Friends Clay Candle Holder,Seven Friends in a Circle,Aztec Clay Candle Holder,Mayan Clay Candle Holder
Pre-Columbian Dancers,Circle of Friends Clay Candle Holder,Seven Friends in a Circle,Aztec Clay Candle Holder,Mayan Clay Candle Holder. 7 Friends and about 9" diameter. Exact age not known, Mexican stamp on the bottom of this clay treasure. Wonderful condition with no chips or cracks. Heavy clay material that is a statement piece for any room in your house!

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to look at my store here on ETSY….there are lots of stores that you could be looking at and you are taking the time out of your day to look at mine.

While there is not an option for best offer, I am sometimes able to lower a price to a lower amount if it is a reasonable request. Please have a conversation with me and send me a message through ETSY if you have any questions about an item or may be more interested in an item at a lower price.

Thank you so much for your business and after the purchase of an item in my shop, you can expect a coupon for a percent off on your next purchase from my shop to reward you for your loyalty.

Have fun shopping on ETSY and check back often as I do sell a wide variety of vintage and handmade items. I am an eclectic seller and try to keep things interesting and different at a good price. I ship anywhere in the world and will insure all items in the event that they become broken during shipping.

Happy Etsy shopping!